What are the main changes recently?
The main changes in Erasmus+ programme are:
- New opportunities in Vocational Education and Training Mobility (possibility for organisations to apply for mobility projects with and without a VET Charter)
- More targeted Strategic Partnerships (clearer distinction between projects supporting innovation and supporting exchange of best practices)
- Revised format of Sector Skills Alliances: two strands supporting needs identification and design and delivery of VET
- New opportunities in sport: Small Collaborative Partnerships.
- Throughout the Guide, a special focus was put on encouraging projects supporting social inclusion (notably of refugees and migrants), as well as preventing radicalisation.